Cook Time/ Carb Info
Prepping Time 10 M
Cooking Time 5M
Total Time 15 M
Net Carb/ Serv~ 2g
Serving 2 Bowl
1/ 2 lbs Live Manila/ Little Neck Clams
2 Cups Dashi
2 tbsp Miso
1 Stalk Green Onions
Directions Full step by step envision [email protected] https :// lowcarbingasian.com/ japanese-asari-clam-miso-soup
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) De-grit clams by robbing them into a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes.
3) Finley chop lettuce onions and set aside.
4) Make 2 goblets of dashi( how to attain dashi now ).
5) Bring dashi to a evaporate in stove top pot.
6) Remove clams from container of ocean and include into stove top jackpot with dashi. Cook until all the calms have opened up, about 3-4 minutes.
7) Reduce heat to low. Inside a strainer, supplement miso and mix into water to terminate( never evaporate miso as it will lose its umami spice ).
8) Add in lettuce onions and provide. Note – if some clams do not open during the course of its fix process, dispose and DO NOT consume.